Saturday, January 11, 2014

Jergens new sheer BB body cream

OOOH OOOH IT'S A NEW FUN TOY TO PLAY WITH!

I was at the drugstore today getting my favorite makeup remover (sensitive baby wipes) and I saw this glorious item just sitting out waiting to be stocked. IT WAS NOT EVEN OUT ON THE FLOOR YET. I snagged one and raced to the counter, throwing my money at the cashier. Actually I had many Extra Bucks (CVS rules for those) so it wasn't that spendy. I think it was around $11.99 full price. Anyway here is what it looks like:


Oh that's a riveting photo that there is. I'll read what it claims to do: 

"All-in-one body skin perfection" which has "5 (five!) visible benefits for more beautiful body skin" (as opposed to what kind of skin? Hair skin? Tooth skin?). 

It:
1. HYDRATES and smoothes
2. Brightens and ILLUMINATES
3. EVENS skin tone
4. Visibly FIRMS skin
5. MINIMIZES the appearance of imperfections

(All CAPS are JERGENS' own.) 

I will be testing this miracle cream and slathering it all over my body skin for you in the next week, to report back soon as to its effectiveness. So far I can say I like the smell and the body skin on my legs felt nicely hydrated after I smoothed it all over. I did not see any visible firming of my knee caps nor did I see an illumination of my shin bones but perhaps all of my dry skin itchies were slightly MINIMIZED.

Stay tuned for my full review!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting lovelies! If you are going to be a troll please put some lippie on first so you don't scare us all ;)