Tuesday, April 1, 2014

NYX at CVS!

I was at CVS yesterday getting some items and saw a brand new end cap--a NYX display featuring some of their main products, including butter glosses and jumbo eye pencils! I literally did a happy jig of joy in the aisle and then hunkered down to explore the booty. I've been waiting for a drugstore other than Ulta to carry NYX as I really don't get why they aren't all over the place spreading their awesomeness. I took an excited photo of the display:

               
Blurry but I looked a bit weird snapping photos in a CVS and my hands were all shaky from hysteria 

Hurrah! Now we can get a butter gloss fix any day of the week, 24 hours a day! Thanks CVS for feeding my makeup addiction. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting lovelies! If you are going to be a troll please put some lippie on first so you don't scare us all ;)